Recent physics presentations
- "From boats to antimatter", an elementery discussion of waves. Meant for high school students.
for my "Introduction to lattice gauge theory and
chiral symmetry" course at the School and Workshop
"New Horizons in Lattice Field Theory"
- Confinement, chiral symmetry and the lattice, a review of several nonperturbative aspects of QCD.
- "Anomalies and discrete chiral symmetries." A discussion of the interplay of the three ways chiral symmetry is broken. Includes a technical description of why rooting fails for staggered quarks.
- Video of a
given at the
5th Central European Seminar on Particle Physics and
Quantum Field Theory
- "Four-dimensional graphene and chiral fermions"
- "Local chiral fermions," presentation at Lattice '08, Williamsburg.
- "Why rooting fails," presentation at Lattice '07, Regensburg.
- After dinner talk at
"Quark confinement and the hadron spectrum VII,"
Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada, S. Miguel), September 2-7, 2006.
- Various other slides
- Various still older slides
- Translated into Swedish.
- "An instance of how far impudence will carry ignorance"--Samuel Johnson
- The rooting war
Fun internet radio sites