Some recent presentations
- "Lattices and non-perturbative field theory".
An overview of lattice gauge theory for presentation at the joint DNP/JPS meeting held in Waikoloa, Hawaii, Oct 13-16, 2009.
- "Anomalies and chiral symmetries" A
seminar on the interplay between quark mass terms, anomalies,
and spontaneous chiral symmetry breaking. Presented at the
QCD-TNT Workshop on QCD Green's Functions, Confinement,
and Phenomenology; 7-11 Sept. 2009.
- Four dimensional graphene and chiral fermions
- My presentation for the ULAM100 meeting,
March 10-11, 2008, Gainesville. An overview of Monte Carlo methods
in lattice field theory.
- "Quarks, Gluons, and Lattices" A public lecture
on lattice gauge theory presented at the 5th Vienna Central European Seminar
on Particle Physics and Quantum Field Theory.
- "Minimally doubled chiral fermions" My technical presentation at the same meeting.
- My poster from the 2008 Lattice meeting. Also on minimally doubled fermions.
- "Why rooting fails" Talk from the 2007 Lattice meeting. Published
contribution to the proceedings.