Ten ways to tell a quality ID
Example failing all these tests:
- Agencies often identify themselves on the ID.
- Scanning might show a magnetic strip,
not just a black rectangle.
- A real ID may have a bar code, not a bunch of random parallel
- Agencies often have
well executed logos.
- A good ID will have a hard-to-reproduce background.
- A really good ID will have an imbedded integrated circuit,
perhaps with biometric data.
- Even better is a remotely readable RF tag.
- The subject usually has both first and last names.
- A nude subject is unusual.
- Agencies rarely issue ID's to animals.